Well today marks my 200th blog post for this site….and I cannot thank my dear friends, family and readers enough for not only reading my daily thoughts on food but also for their support and love in my daily quest to “get my food on” here in New York City.
To cap off an already amazing week (I celebrated my 27th birthday this past Monday), I also got word last night that Nearsay.com (a website I contribute food articles to weekly) is bestowing upon me the “Hungriest N-Sider” award along with fellow contributor Seth Gordon! Needless to say, I am so grateful for their continued support for not only my blog but the hundreds of other N-Siders who have something to say! Having never received an award (well other than swim team awards), I am absolutely ecstatic! It’s extremely flattering to know that people like reading what I have to say and I cannot thank the Nearsay team enough for thinking of me!
But before I sign off I want to say thanks to a few people who have been instrumental in helping me get this thing off the ground and those who keep me rolling….thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
- Michael, Dana, Mallory, Shannon and Matt (the lovely Mahoney crew who are daily readers and love reading what I have to say)
- Matt Leiker for helping me set this whole site up!
- Paul Russell for giving me the swift kick to finally get this thing rolling
- The Gods Love Crew who constantly support this blog with mentions, reads, and ideas
- “James” for getting me on Twitter and becoming my first “follower”
- All of my subscribers who read my daily posts